Elien. 1993. Belgium.
I multi-ship my way through life, and I can assure you it takes me far. If I could marry a tv set (and some fictional characters), I would.
Always reblogging: Sophia Bush is my queen. I'm obsessed with The Hunger Games, The Mindy Project, Person of Interest. I watch too many shows for my own good.
The Most Beautiful Trees In The World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo: Unknown
- Red maples trees path. Photo: Ildiko Neer
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo: Brian Young
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo: Christopher Schoenbohm
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo: Shoeven
- California in autumn. Photo: Mizzy Pacheco
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo: Falke
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo: Christophe Kiciak
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo: Unknown
“Leo was so tired. He has his head on my stomach and asked for a sandwich. The assistant asked, ‘What do you want on it?’ and Leo said, ‘Oh, Kate will tell you.’ And Leo just kind of fell asleep. And I did know exactly what he wanted, this cheese and no tomato and no pickle. I absolutely knew. And I thought, ‘God, that’s really weird that I know this person so well.’ It was brilliant.”
WHY AREN’T THEY MARRIED?!?1
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
He walked her down the aisle last year at her wedding
Peggy is the one to get stuck in ice in and survive the century. Pepper doesn’t get rid of Extremis and becomes Rescue. Bruce Banner stays under the radar leaving Betty as the authority in gamma radiation. Jane retains some of the Aether’s powers. Thor is busy ruling Asgard, therefore Sif is the one tasked to retrieve the Tesseract. Director Fury rounds them all up along with Black Widow for his Avengers Initiative and, Barton being compromised, Maria Hill steps up as the marksman of the team.
tldr; the ladies save the world instead
Yeah, peace. I love peace. I’d be out of a job with peace.
“Wow, that’s difficult. I can’t say that I identify with him, but I have a wonderful photo of Gandhi and his family, by Margaret Bourke-White, which I keep close everywhere I go. I look at it every day and remind myself to be inspired by the things he achieved and the way he did them.” - on which historical figure she most identifies with.
Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky.